Our hands on expansion pack for Letters and Numbers comes with everything you need to help your child master these foundational concepts.
This is a printed product and these products are not available in digital format, so they are exclusive add ons to go along with your purchase of the Letters and Numbers series. This purchase is completely optional, your kids will be making mini books throughout the unit, there are print outs in the backs of your books as well, this is just above and beyond, full color, and printed and assembled for those of us who want everything done and ready to go. This pack is designed to last through all four books. Take a look at what is inside:
- Full 52 card stock alphabet flashcards for both upper and lowercase letters (great for matching games and activities)
- Full 22 card stock alphabet flashcard set for numbers and concepts (ie. one flashcard for the number 2 and one flashcard with 2 shoes on it to match).
- Two beautiful, full color 12x18 posters for both alphabet and numbers 0-10.
- One full color sticker sheet. Simply cut out your stickers (great practise with scissors) and use them to show when a letter or number has been mastered. (These are great incentives.)
- 26 mini books that are folded and stapled and ready to go. These are so cute! They have both full color illustrations and black and white ones that your child can color. These mini books are about 3" square and a great way to reinforce the letter and its sound as well as early reading skills.
- Letters and Numbers coloring book including all the letters and numbers they will learn through the year.
- A card stock book mark, signed by Rebecca!
Checkout these other wonderful add-ons in our fun habitat themed program! For our In the Jungle book we offer an optional handwriting book in Hard Copy and a coloring book available in digital or hard copy. For our in In the Air book we have optional coloring book in digital or hard copy with the handwriting book coming soon!
Head over here to look at our expansion pack for our new Ready to Read program! Ready to Read is a full kindergarten-grade 1 program that includes all of your subjects blended with a full phonics program that is strategically skill based rather than age. With the unique design of this program, you can place your child exactly where they need the help in their journey to reading fluency, regardless of their age!
See our refund policy here.
During sales and holiday seasons shipping may be delayed. See our full shipping policy here.