Minecraft Server Rules!1. No swearing or rude language allowed
2. No being rude, mean, or a bully
3. Be encouraging and positive towards other players
4. No griefing (tearing down what other people have built or building on something that isn't yours).
5. No sharing personal information (your full address, full name, date of birth, etc.)
6. Be appropriate (no flirting, talking inappropriately, or wearing inappropriate skins).
7. No sharing outside links
8. Keep it related to Gather 'Round: try to build things related to the unit you are working on in the world/area that is meant for that unit. When you move on, go and build something somewhere else. If you decide to abandon something you have built and are fine with someone else building on it, leave a sign saying "no longer occupied" so the next player knows it is available.